Remove item in checkout workflow
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87322
by gerardtb
Remove item in checkout workflow was created by gerardtb
Hi, is there a way to remove a step from the checkout workflow?
The trash does not work?
I hope you can help me with this, I think this one is simple (-;
The trash does not work?
I hope you can help me with this, I think this one is simple (-;
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87404
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Remove item in checkout workflow
Hi,
If the trash do not work, you can try to disable the "advanced checkout workflow" option, then remove the desired step.
If the trash do not work, you can try to disable the "advanced checkout workflow" option, then remove the desired step.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerardtb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87504
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Remove item in checkout workflow
Thanks it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds