Is this possible in Hikashop?
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #87931
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Is this possible in Hikashop? was created by tjharvey
A site like:
www.digitaldirectsecurity.co.uk/vehicle-systems.html
The short description + product image + price is amazing from a SEO point of view (if this was possible I think I could get very high in our search term.
Also i really like the checkouts like:
gyazo.com/103bec64e79ad442ab34423b3992ca27
(i like the style of those click and unfold like: socialrush.net/faq.php )
Thanks
Tom
The short description + product image + price is amazing from a SEO point of view (if this was possible I think I could get very high in our search term.
Also i really like the checkouts like:
gyazo.com/103bec64e79ad442ab34423b3992ca27
(i like the style of those click and unfold like: socialrush.net/faq.php )
Thanks
Tom
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by tjharvey.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #87939
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
Hi Tom !
Sure I think that this is possible :
1. with some CSS customization
2.
- By setting the option "Type of layout" of your product listing content menu to table
- By editing and customizing your product listing view (listing_tab file of the product view of your front-end template)
Hope this will help you a little
.
Sure I think that this is possible :
1. with some CSS customization
2.
- By setting the option "Type of layout" of your product listing content menu to table
- By editing and customizing your product listing view (listing_tab file of the product view of your front-end template)
Hope this will help you a little
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #87940
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
uhhhh this is so much effort! do it for me?
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #87962
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
Nope, not in the forum. It's a support forum.
You can post you request in the Commercial Jobs section
You can post you request in the Commercial Jobs section
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #87964
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
What about the second?
"Also i really like the checkouts like:
gyazo.com/103bec64e79ad442ab34423b3992ca27
(i like the style of those click and unfold like: socialrush.net/faq.php )"
The best form of support is doing it for you
(i'll try this on my new site once it's up)
"Also i really like the checkouts like:
gyazo.com/103bec64e79ad442ab34423b3992ca27
(i like the style of those click and unfold like: socialrush.net/faq.php )"
The best form of support is doing it for you
(i'll try this on my new site once it's up)
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #87987
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
This one require more modifications.
You have to edit the view "checkout / step" and use JavaScript to add the accordion style, display all the steps on the same page, use buttons to hide a part and display another onClick.
It require JavaScript and PHP skills.
You have to edit the view "checkout / step" and use JavaScript to add the accordion style, display all the steps on the same page, use buttons to hide a part and display another onClick.
It require JavaScript and PHP skills.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #87993
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
Any chance of this being added into HikaShop?
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88043
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
If there is a chance, it's not for now.
We already have a lot of features to develop actually.
We already have a lot of features to develop actually.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88056
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Is this possible in Hikashop?
Hi Xavier,
Well i'm patient
Just wouldn't mind it as a future feature
Well i'm patient
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds