Skip to main content

Microdata - Price

More
13 years 7 months ago #88103 by red_garfield
I'am using the plugin for microdata, but when i check the microdata there is nog microdata for the price.

see: wayfinders.nl/index.php/kompassen/produk...ikt-compleet-in-doos

Peter

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88119 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Microdata - Price
Hi Peter,

Did you edited your "show_default" file of your "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88124 by red_garfield
Replied by red_garfield on topic Microdata - Price
I edited "show_block_dimensions", "show_block_img", "show_block_product_files" and "show_tabular" throught "Hikashop->Display->Views".

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88133 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Microdata - Price
Can you test it with this last version of the Microdata plugin ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88223 by red_garfield
Replied by red_garfield on topic Microdata - Price
There is no difference.

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88448 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Microdata - Price
The plugin is working fine for us. I tried to look at your website but the plugin seems to be deactivated. That might explain why you don't see the microdata on the product page. Please make sure that the plugin is activated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88463 by red_garfield
Replied by red_garfield on topic Microdata - Price
I deactivated the plugin because it isn't working right. But for you I activated it again.
See for example www.wayfinders.nl/index.php/diversen/pro...-cr123-tbv-wayfinder
You wil see no microdata for the price.
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part"> <div itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main"> <span class="hikashop_product_price_full"> <span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0">€8,00</span> per stuk</span> </span><br /> <div id="hikashop_product_vote_mini" class="hikashop_product_vote_mini"> <input type="hidden" id="hikashop_vote_ok" value="0"/> <input type="hidden" id="vote_type" value="product"/> <input type="hidden" id="hikashop_vote_product_id" value="7"/> <input type="hidden" id="hikashop_vote_user_id" value=""/>

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88563 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Microdata - Price
Hi,

The problem is coming from the fact that micro-data are added just for the first product which is appearing in your page, we corrected it through the last version that I gave you in my last post, are you sure that you installed and that you are using this version ?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88564 by red_garfield
Replied by red_garfield on topic Microdata - Price
I installed that version. To make sure that I installed it to the correct directory, where do I have to put it?
I placed it in: /administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_system_hikashopproducttag

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88572 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Microdata - Price
You should just install it through the extension manager ("Control Panel->Extention Manager->'Install'"):).
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88579 by red_garfield
Replied by red_garfield on topic Microdata - Price
My misstake. Now it works.

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum