free products aren't deleted
13 years 7 months ago #88588
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
free products aren't deleted was created by insegnalo
Hi,
There is an annoying problem
All orders with free products aren't deleted from the customer's Cart
Although the order is confirmed!
is a known problem?
Thanks
Fabio
There is an annoying problem
All orders with free products aren't deleted from the customer's Cart
Although the order is confirmed!
is a known problem?
Thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88753
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic free products aren't deleted
Hi,
I remember such issue with a previous version of the HikaShop free order validation plugin. But I just tested it with the latest version of HikaShop and it's working fine, the cart is removed at the end of the checkout.
So I think that you don't have the latest version and that you should update.
I remember such issue with a previous version of the HikaShop free order validation plugin. But I just tested it with the latest version of HikaShop and it's working fine, the cart is removed at the end of the checkout.
So I think that you don't have the latest version and that you should update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88777
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic free products aren't deleted
Hi, Nicolas
I have the latest stable version : 2.0.0
there is an update?
Fabio
I have the latest stable version : 2.0.0
there is an update?
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88843
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic free products aren't deleted
Hi,
We published HikaShop 2.1.0 yesterday.
The package is for the moment, downloadable thanks to "your subscription" page.
Regards,
We published HikaShop 2.1.0 yesterday.
The package is for the moment, downloadable thanks to "your subscription" page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89089
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic free products aren't deleted
Hi Jerome,
I upgraded to 2.1 and hikashop hikamarket 1.1
The problem continues to exist.
If the cart there is a free product and a paid, the order is successfully deleted.
But if there are only free products are not deleted from cart even after confirmation.
how can I fix it?
Regards
Fabio
I upgraded to 2.1 and hikashop hikamarket 1.1
The problem continues to exist.
If the cart there is a free product and a paid, the order is successfully deleted.
But if there are only free products are not deleted from cart even after confirmation.
how can I fix it?
Regards
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89326
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic free products aren't deleted
Hi,
We cannot reproduce the problem on our end. Of course, I tried with only free products in the cart.
I even tried with HikaMarket but it's working fine for us.
We will need an access to your backend and FTP to debug that.
We cannot reproduce the problem on our end. Of course, I tried with only free products in the cart.
I even tried with HikaMarket but it's working fine for us.
We will need an access to your backend and FTP to debug that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89332
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic free products aren't deleted
thanks
I sent the site password and FTP account via email
Regards
Fabio
I sent the site password and FTP account via email
Regards
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic free products aren't deleted
Thanks, I got the access. I will look at the issue tomorrow. I'm off to bed
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic free products aren't deleted
I found the issue and fixed it in the plugin. The fix will be included in next version of HikaShop.
It was actually only happening with the "send confirmation" option turned on and that option wasn't on on our end...
It was actually only happening with the "send confirmation" option turned on and that option wasn't on on our end...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89702
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic free products aren't deleted
Thank you very much
Best regards
fabio
Best regards
fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds