- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
Does free Hikashop support PayPal confirmation ?
13 years 7 months ago #88673
by laminar
Does free Hikashop support PayPal confirmation ? was created by laminar
Hi,
I have installed the free hikashop on a joomla 2.5.9. site.
When customers buy via PayPal, the status of the order just remains "open",
and there is no action/confirmation email from PayPal.
The manual describes different config options of the PayPal Module,
which I do not have in my free version ..
How is the payment process supposed to be ?
I have installed the free hikashop on a joomla 2.5.9. site.
When customers buy via PayPal, the status of the order just remains "open",
and there is no action/confirmation email from PayPal.
The manual describes different config options of the PayPal Module,
which I do not have in my free version ..
How is the payment process supposed to be ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88723
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Does free Hikashop support PayPal confirmation ?
Hi,
Have you read that documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ent-paypal-form.html
I think that you have a problem with your paypal configuration.
Have you read that documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ent-paypal-form.html
I think that you have a problem with your paypal configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88751
by laminar
Replied by laminar on topic Does free Hikashop support PayPal confirmation ?
yes I did, but as I said, I donot have all these options, which are described there in the free version..
nevertheless it now works !
(paypal needed 2 hours for the confirmation, that was my problem)
thanks
nevertheless it now works !
(paypal needed 2 hours for the confirmation, that was my problem)
thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds