- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout Not Working in IE8
13 years 7 months ago #89507
by matps
Checkout Not Working in IE8 was created by matps
Hi There,
I've set a Hikashop account on my website of www.breakoutbox.co.uk
While everything is working great (thanks to your continued support on this forum!) I've now found a bug when I get to the Checkout page. If I click on 'Continue Shopping' then it takes me back to my products page, but, if I press the 'Next' button then the page just refreshes and I am unable to proceed.
I am using IE8, I've tested and the site works on both Chrome and Firefox.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Matthew
I've set a Hikashop account on my website of www.breakoutbox.co.uk
While everything is working great (thanks to your continued support on this forum!) I've now found a bug when I get to the Checkout page. If I click on 'Continue Shopping' then it takes me back to my products page, but, if I press the 'Next' button then the page just refreshes and I am unable to proceed.
I am using IE8, I've tested and the site works on both Chrome and Firefox.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89616
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Checkout Not Working in IE8
Hi Matthew,
I just tested your site with IETester and Internet Explorer 9 emulation and everything seems to work fine.
I you have any idea where does this can come from, we may be able to help.
You should test your website from another computer.
I just tested your site with IETester and Internet Explorer 9 emulation and everything seems to work fine.
I you have any idea where does this can come from, we may be able to help.
You should test your website from another computer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds