Hikashop As Event Registration
13 years 7 months ago #89551
by hdracing
Hikashop As Event Registration was created by hdracing
Greetings,
I'm wondering if someone has an active website using Hikashop for Event Registration? I did look at the Hikashop demo site, but that example isn't really very comprehensive. Has someone successfully used Hikashop for class registration and payment? How has it worked out for you? Any suggestions on how to set that up?
Regards,
Ed
I'm wondering if someone has an active website using Hikashop for Event Registration? I did look at the Hikashop demo site, but that example isn't really very comprehensive. Has someone successfully used Hikashop for class registration and payment? How has it worked out for you? Any suggestions on how to set that up?
Regards,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop As Event Registration
Hi,
The JoomlaDay France is using it every year for the event registration page in order to buy the tickets to the event:
afuj.fr/index.php/inscriptionjday
That allows you to preselect the conferences where you want to go, if you want to get the lunch at the conference or not, the restaurant, etc.
It's been three years that they use it so I guess that it's working well for them
The JoomlaDay France is using it every year for the event registration page in order to buy the tickets to the event:
afuj.fr/index.php/inscriptionjday
That allows you to preselect the conferences where you want to go, if you want to get the lunch at the conference or not, the restaurant, etc.
It's been three years that they use it so I guess that it's working well for them
The following user(s) said Thank You: hdracing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89633
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Hikashop As Event Registration
Thanks Nicolas! I'll take a look.
Ed
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds