- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount
13 years 7 months ago #89941
by Dundaho27
Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount was created by Dundaho27
Hi,
When I get on the checkout page I have this message "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount in currency.php on line 1527" in a orange table showing just above the cart. (two tables actually with the call stack details)
Any idea what may be causing this? Odd thing is that it does not show when I am logged in.
Thank you
When I get on the checkout page I have this message "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount in currency.php on line 1527" in a orange table showing just above the cart. (two tables actually with the call stack details)
Any idea what may be causing this? Odd thing is that it does not show when I am logged in.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90062
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount
Hi,
Can you give us the screenshot of this notice ?
Can you give us the screenshot of this notice ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90085
by Dundaho27
Replied by Dundaho27 on topic Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount
Hi Xavier,
It seems the problem disapeared when I set up the rate to my taxe parameter. (and don't seem do be able to "re-break" it to do a screenshot!
I have set the rate on publish and so all my product price are raised by the rate. That works perfectly.
My interrogation is that my cart behaves differently if I am logged in or not. If I am logged out, the cart shows the total, Tax total and final total. As soon as I log in however, it only shows the total (including tax). Is this a setting I have clicked on somewhere?
The default tax category is also set on publish. I understand this is to set up different tax rate for different products but I am confused about what are we publishing with the different settings.
Thank you for your help.
It seems the problem disapeared when I set up the rate to my taxe parameter. (and don't seem do be able to "re-break" it to do a screenshot!
I have set the rate on publish and so all my product price are raised by the rate. That works perfectly.
My interrogation is that my cart behaves differently if I am logged in or not. If I am logged out, the cart shows the total, Tax total and final total. As soon as I log in however, it only shows the total (including tax). Is this a setting I have clicked on somewhere?
The default tax category is also set on publish. I understand this is to set up different tax rate for different products but I am confused about what are we publishing with the different settings.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90151
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount
Hi,
This is maybe due to your user status, if it's an enterprise wit VAT or not.
I think that it's in you taxes parameters or how to display the taxes in your configuration that the problem come.
This is maybe due to your user status, if it's an enterprise wit VAT or not.
I think that it's in you taxes parameters or how to display the taxes in your configuration that the problem come.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds