- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Google Adwords Traking Code | On Suscriptions
- JonnyDutch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #90258
by JonnyDutch
Google Adwords Traking Code | On Suscriptions was created by JonnyDutch
Hi There!
I started a Google Adwords Campaing, and I need to track de resoults.
I would like to set as a "Goal" when we have a new suscription to our site.
I need to Paste the traking Code from Google Adwords In this Page:
www.dni-tango.com/store/index.php/compon...ctivate_page/lang-en
Where Can I Find the Php of this page to paste the traking code there?
Thanks!
I started a Google Adwords Campaing, and I need to track de resoults.
I would like to set as a "Goal" when we have a new suscription to our site.
I need to Paste the traking Code from Google Adwords In this Page:
www.dni-tango.com/store/index.php/compon...ctivate_page/lang-en
Where Can I Find the Php of this page to paste the traking code there?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90499
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Adwords Traking Code | On Suscriptions
Hi,
You can edit the file "activate_page" via the menu Display->Views for your frontend template and add your tracking HTML code there.
You can edit the file "activate_page" via the menu Display->Views for your frontend template and add your tracking HTML code there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JonnyDutch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JonnyDutch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #90938
by JonnyDutch
Replied by JonnyDutch on topic Google Adwords Traking Code | On Suscriptions
Thanks! But I can not Find that File, should be inside my template?
Dont know how to reach it
Dont know how to reach it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JonnyDutch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #90953
by JonnyDutch
Replied by JonnyDutch on topic Google Adwords Traking Code | On Suscriptions
Actualy I need to paste the code here
www.dni-tango.com/store/index.php/compon...tion&layout=complete
Im confused about this : ?view=registration&layout=complete
I found a file that is placed in components/com_users/views/registration/tmpl/complete.php
I pasted the code there, and then i see the code online and is not there!
Thanks!
www.dni-tango.com/store/index.php/compon...tion&layout=complete
Im confused about this : ?view=registration&layout=complete
I found a file that is placed in components/com_users/views/registration/tmpl/complete.php
I pasted the code there, and then i see the code online and is not there!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Adwords Traking Code | On Suscriptions
That is not a HikaShop page but a joomla page.
If the modifications do not appear on your website, it could either come from the cache of your plugin, or from your template views overrides. For the later, you can check the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_user/registration for the file complete.php
If there, you should modify that one, not the components/com_users/views/registration/tmpl/complete.php one.
If the modifications do not appear on your website, it could either come from the cache of your plugin, or from your template views overrides. For the later, you can check the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_user/registration for the file complete.php
If there, you should modify that one, not the components/com_users/views/registration/tmpl/complete.php one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds