- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Change Hikashop options banktransfer
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90343
by chrver
Change Hikashop options banktransfer was created by chrver
Hello everyone,
In my webshop i use the payment plugin Hikashop Banktransfer. I try to change some form options in the plugin Hikashop options. I got the message:
Warning: require_once(/home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/administrator/components/com_jce/includes/base.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/plugins/editors/jce/jce.php on line 60
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/administrator/components/com_jce/includes/base.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/plugins/editors/jce/jce.php on line 60
In that line 60 is:
require_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_jce/includes/base.php');
I dont no what to do now. Is there anybody who can give me a tip or solution to edit the banktransfer form ?
Thx
Kindly regards
Chris
In my webshop i use the payment plugin Hikashop Banktransfer. I try to change some form options in the plugin Hikashop options. I got the message:
Warning: require_once(/home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/administrator/components/com_jce/includes/base.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/plugins/editors/jce/jce.php on line 60
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/administrator/components/com_jce/includes/base.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kreidler/domains/kreidlerklaas.nl/public_html/webwinkel/plugins/editors/jce/jce.php on line 60
In that line 60 is:
require_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_jce/includes/base.php');
I dont no what to do now. Is there anybody who can give me a tip or solution to edit the banktransfer form ?
Thx
Kindly regards
Chris
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by chrver.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90554
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change Hikashop options banktransfer
Hi,
Have you removed some files in Joomla ? Like : ../administrator/components/com_jce/includes/base.php ?
Or removed the JCE editor ?
Have you removed some files in Joomla ? Like : ../administrator/components/com_jce/includes/base.php ?
Or removed the JCE editor ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrver
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90628
by chrver
Replied by chrver on topic Change Hikashop options banktransfer
Hello Xavier,
Thanks for the tip. I re-installed JCE and everything is working fine.
Greetings,
Chris
Thanks for the tip. I re-installed JCE and everything is working fine.
Greetings,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds