Skip to main content

Personal Details

More
13 years 7 months ago #90484 by wtkagb
Personal Details was created by wtkagb
I am wanting to use HikaShop for competitors to enter our competition. I need them to enter personal details name, address, which club they are from etc but can not work out how to get this working,

Could anyone help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90598 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Personal Details
Hi,

If you want to add a field to your registration form, then your customer will be able to add information like from which club they are from, the simplest way to do it is to create custom fields via the menu "Hikashop->Display->Views" (you have more possibilities in the commercial editions). Otherwise,if you want to directly add your code to the form, you will have to edit the file "registration" of the view "user" via the menu "Hikashop->Display->Views".

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90619 by wtkagb
Replied by wtkagb on topic Personal Details
Many thanks

I can only get this registration details to appear at checkout if I add 'Login in'to the checkout workflow' but as I am using the starter version registration in is not available, your populate the details click register and nothing will happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90662 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Personal Details
Ok, so my solution is to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the file "registration" of the view "user"
- Add your code

But it would require some php knowledge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90665 by wtkagb
Replied by wtkagb on topic Personal Details
Thanks I am not very knowledgeable with php so may need to look for an alternative.

Thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum