- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
cant change checkout
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #90529
by langkatech
cant change checkout was created by langkatech
everytime I try to change my checkout options (I want to make it so no registrations is required) I get this error:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@i-mac.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
actually if I change anything on that particular page i get that error. But it only happens on that page. I can change almost anything else.
I think something is wrong with the server settings, but I don't know what. Please advise.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@i-mac.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
actually if I change anything on that particular page i get that error. But it only happens on that page. I can change almost anything else.
I think something is wrong with the server settings, but I don't know what. Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 7 months ago #90530
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic cant change checkout
I am re-building the site because our last web hoster lost all the data. So I have changed web hosting companies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90648
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic cant change checkout
Hi,
If you change the settings of, for example, a plugin and you save you don't have this error ?
Or when changing a setting in the Joomla parameters ?
If you change the settings of, for example, a plugin and you save you don't have this error ?
Or when changing a setting in the Joomla parameters ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds