- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Incomplete Cancellation Email
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90755
by ricm
Incomplete Cancellation Email was created by ricm
If a user is allowed to cancel an order at 'created' stage, the email sent to the admin is incomplete:
Order cancelled by user
This notification was for the order ABC12345 on the website some-domain.com
You can access this product page via this link.
Don't forget to make a manual refund of the order.
Where can this email content be edited?
Ric
PS: if changes to any email are required is there a general rule for locating the content to be edited?
Order cancelled by user
This notification was for the order ABC12345 on the website some-domain.com
You can access this product page via this link.
Don't forget to make a manual refund of the order.
Where can this email content be edited?
Ric
PS: if changes to any email are required is there a general rule for locating the content to be edited?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by ricm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90871
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Incomplete Cancellation Email
Hi,
You can edit the mail in HikaShop > System > Emails > "Order administrator notification". (Business edition)
Or via FTP "media/com_hikashop/mail/" "Order administrator notification", but the changes will be lost at each update.
You can edit the mail in HikaShop > System > Emails > "Order administrator notification". (Business edition)
Or via FTP "media/com_hikashop/mail/" "Order administrator notification", but the changes will be lost at each update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90880
by ricm
Replied by ricm on topic Incomplete Cancellation Email
Merci. Je vais en garder une copie de ces modifications.
Ric
Ric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91414
by ricm
Replied by ricm on topic Incomplete Cancellation Email
Hi again,
In the end I used the link from one of the other emails which seemed to work better. (seemed to be a problem with the %s placeholder in the language string???)
The email still has no Subject and I don't see where I can add this. This is the last problem that I need to solve before having configured Hikashop ready for production.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ric
In the end I used the link from one of the other emails which seemed to work better. (seemed to be a problem with the %s placeholder in the language string???)
The email still has no Subject and I don't see where I can add this. This is the last problem that I need to solve before having configured Hikashop ready for production.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ric
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by ricm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91541
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Incomplete Cancellation Email
Hi,
I checked the translations file for english and french on our end for the translation key ACCESS_TO_THE_ORDER and they both had the %s correct in them.
You must have been using an old version of the translation files.
The subject can be added by editing the email via the menu System->Emails. Simply add it in the subject field there.
I checked the translations file for english and french on our end for the translation key ACCESS_TO_THE_ORDER and they both had the %s correct in them.
You must have been using an old version of the translation files.
The subject can be added by editing the email via the menu System->Emails. Simply add it in the subject field there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds