Skip to main content

link minicart to checkout

More
13 years 7 months ago #90959 by natanjarorije
when I click in the mini cart on the button that goes to the checkout page, it goes to the checkoutpage. But...
The last menu-item I visited is still active in my menu and the page title has te name of the last viewed category/menu item.

I want that the page title is something like "checkout" and the menu-item of the webshop or something is activated.

Is there also a way to have the checkout link in my menu?


Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90978 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic link minicart to checkout
Hi,

You have the option "force a menu on the checkout" in the HikaShop configuration (Checkout / Checkout).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum