- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal. Quantity OK / Total Price is 0
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91352
by jaomedes
Paypal. Quantity OK / Total Price is 0 was created by jaomedes
Hello,
I have the Hikashop business version 2.1.0 / Joomla 3.0
- When I configure the Paypal plugin to "Do not send details of the order" the quantity of articles shown in Paypal is OK, but the order value is 0.
- When I configure the Paypal plugin to "Send details of the order", amount and quantity are OK.
I am using the standard "Paypal Plugin". Not using the Paypal Pro.
See attached the screen shoot for the issue.
Any help?
Many thanks,
Jose
I have the Hikashop business version 2.1.0 / Joomla 3.0
- When I configure the Paypal plugin to "Do not send details of the order" the quantity of articles shown in Paypal is OK, but the order value is 0.
- When I configure the Paypal plugin to "Send details of the order", amount and quantity are OK.
I am using the standard "Paypal Plugin". Not using the Paypal Pro.
See attached the screen shoot for the issue.
Any help?
Many thanks,
Jose
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by jaomedes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91408
by jaomedes
Replied by jaomedes on topic Paypal. Quantity OK / Total Price is 0
Hello,
I activated the "logging" and I am getting an error on the paypal.php module.
I list the error O am getting below. This is probably the root cause of the issue as the object $full_total can not be given a value.
Any help? This is pretty urgent on my side.
Many thanks,
Jose
**Login**
**Coupon**
**Payment**
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$full_total in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 156
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 156
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 156
**Please wait while you are redirected to PayPal**
**If you are not redirected after 10 seconds, please click on the button below.**
I activated the "logging" and I am getting an error on the paypal.php module.
I list the error O am getting below. This is probably the root cause of the issue as the object $full_total can not be given a value.
Any help? This is pretty urgent on my side.
Many thanks,
Jose
**Login**
**Coupon**
**Payment**
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$full_total in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 156
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 156
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 156
**Please wait while you are redirected to PayPal**
**If you are not redirected after 10 seconds, please click on the button below.**
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91517
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal. Quantity OK / Total Price is 0
Hi,
I've never seen that and we are not able to reproduce the issue.
Could you give a link to your shop as well as a coupon code so that we can look at the data which is passed to paypal by the plugin ?
Could you also do a screenshot of the checkout tab of the configuration page so that we can see how you configured it ?
I've never seen that and we are not able to reproduce the issue.
Could you give a link to your shop as well as a coupon code so that we can look at the data which is passed to paypal by the plugin ?
Could you also do a screenshot of the checkout tab of the configuration page so that we can see how you configured it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91716
by jaomedes
Replied by jaomedes on topic Paypal. Quantity OK / Total Price is 0
Hello,
Due to this issue I had to go for a different online shop. Hikashop is not longer active in my web. In any case, the errors shown below are everything I can provide you right now, at his stage as the product is no longer running.
Thanks for your support.
Jose
Due to this issue I had to go for a different online shop. Hikashop is not longer active in my web. In any case, the errors shown below are everything I can provide you right now, at his stage as the product is no longer running.
Thanks for your support.
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds