No notification Email anymore?
13 years 7 months ago #91466
by gerardtb
No notification Email anymore? was created by gerardtb
Hi,
When the customer makes his order, he receives a confirmation by email (this works).
Normally, the admin get also an notification email, but it is not sent.
I are no modifications made to the emails, probably it's a setting error.
I hoop you can help me?
Thanks for al your help the last weeks!
Gerard
When the customer makes his order, he receives a confirmation by email (this works).
Normally, the admin get also an notification email, but it is not sent.
I are no modifications made to the emails, probably it's a setting error.
I hoop you can help me?
Thanks for al your help the last weeks!
Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91588
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No notification Email anymore?
Hi,
There is an email called "Order administrator notification".
Please check that email is right published in the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
There is an email called "Order administrator notification".
Please check that email is right published in the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91595
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic No notification Email anymore?
Hi Jerome,
I checked but the Email are not changed (see attechment).
I hope you have a Idea.
Best regards, Gerard
I checked but the Email are not changed (see attechment).
I hope you have a Idea.
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #91668
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No notification Email anymore?
Hi,
1. The problem is maybe coming from your joomla Mail configuration, can you check it ?
2. Can you tell me what version of Hikashop are you using ?
1. The problem is maybe coming from your joomla Mail configuration, can you check it ?
2. Can you tell me what version of Hikashop are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91689
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic No notification Email anymore?
Hi Mohamed,
I will check the joomla mail configuratie but I think that is not the problemen. The mail notificatie to the costumer works fine!
The Hikashop version is up to date (2.1) and for joomla the same 2.5.9
I will check the joomla mail configuratie but I think that is not the problemen. The mail notificatie to the costumer works fine!
The Hikashop version is up to date (2.1) and for joomla the same 2.5.9
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91818
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic No notification Email anymore?
Hi Mohamed,
Sometimes it is simple (-;
The new site was on a tempory location.
The mail where send to the costumer and to my self.
But my self was on a local server and not to my standard Email adress (-;
Sorry for all your time and thanks for all you help.
Best regards, Gerard
Sometimes it is simple (-;
The new site was on a tempory location.
The mail where send to the costumer and to my self.
But my self was on a local server and not to my standard Email adress (-;
Sorry for all your time and thanks for all you help.
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds