- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Redirection after finishing placing the order
13 years 6 months ago #92695
by krhin07
Redirection after finishing placing the order was created by krhin07
Hi
I have a question about the checkout workflow.
I have website for printing office, and I'm using Hikashop (which is, by the way exellent) to configure products and online orders of printing.
Everything is doing great, and I have it almost completed (YEAH!!!)
Now, at the end of checkout proces I want to display custom joomla article with module to upload file for printing.
Instead, I'm getting thank U note at the end.
Which file (listing) should I edit to achieve this?
I'm using hikashop essential on joomla 2.5.
It seems that there is no such option in checkout workflow (and I tried them all). Or maybe I'm missing some?
I also checked forum for such issue, but couldn't find similiar threads that could help me.
I have a question about the checkout workflow.
I have website for printing office, and I'm using Hikashop (which is, by the way exellent) to configure products and online orders of printing.
Everything is doing great, and I have it almost completed (YEAH!!!)
Now, at the end of checkout proces I want to display custom joomla article with module to upload file for printing.
Instead, I'm getting thank U note at the end.
Which file (listing) should I edit to achieve this?
I'm using hikashop essential on joomla 2.5.
It seems that there is no such option in checkout workflow (and I tried them all). Or maybe I'm missing some?
I also checked forum for such issue, but couldn't find similiar threads that could help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92824
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Redirection after finishing placing the order
Hi,
You can try to edit the view "checkout/after_end" and set a redirection to a Joomla article.
Or in the payment plugin set a return url, or edit the file "..._end.php" in the plugin folder to change the exit page.
You can try to edit the view "checkout/after_end" and set a redirection to a Joomla article.
Or in the payment plugin set a return url, or edit the file "..._end.php" in the plugin folder to change the exit page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92833
by krhin07
Replied by krhin07 on topic Redirection after finishing placing the order
Hi.
I'm kind a new to php. Are this the right lines?
$app =& JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE') );
I'm kind a new to php. Are this the right lines?
$app =& JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE') );
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92911
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Redirection after finishing placing the order
Yes, and instead of these lines you can use:
Code:
$url = 'link/to/yourarticle';
header('Location:'.$url);
The following user(s) said Thank You: krhin07
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds