Skip to main content

banking informations through E-Mail

More
13 years 6 months ago #92745 by phuonker
Hello
For the billing there are several possibilities, through Bank, Credit Card, Pay Pal etc, which can be chosen through the plugins. When I was testing now my shop I reallized that within the confirmation E-Mail the banking transmissions are not mentionned. Are there possibilities to integrate the banking transmission informations into this confirmation E-Mail.

Thank you very much

Regards

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92844 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Peter,

1.
You'll be able to edit the code of your emails directly through "Hikashop->System->Emails"

2.
I don't think that you can include Emails from Paypal(for example) into your Hikashop order Emails.

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum