MENU Disappears.
13 years 6 months ago #95766
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
MENU Disappears. was created by gasoline
I have a problem and cant get it to work.
I have 2 menus. One is article menu. Is for the basic website. In that menu is a menuitem WEBSHOP. If you click that you go to webshop part of site and get teh webshopmenu. So with all article categories and a home button to go back to main site.
Whatever I set the menu's to (and the cartmodule also), when somebody starts to pay, they go to main part of site (so with mainmenu) and shopmenu disappears and also cart module.
Do I use the wrong settings or what? I tried both settings, ON ALL SELECTED PAGES and ON ALL PAGES EXCEPT SELECTED.
I have 2 menus. One is article menu. Is for the basic website. In that menu is a menuitem WEBSHOP. If you click that you go to webshop part of site and get teh webshopmenu. So with all article categories and a home button to go back to main site.
Whatever I set the menu's to (and the cartmodule also), when somebody starts to pay, they go to main part of site (so with mainmenu) and shopmenu disappears and also cart module.
Do I use the wrong settings or what? I tried both settings, ON ALL SELECTED PAGES and ON ALL PAGES EXCEPT SELECTED.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95810
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic MENU Disappears.
Hi,
There is an option in Config > Checkout, which is "Force a menu on the checkout" it allow you to use the template on another menu on the checkout page.
Just select one which display the desired elements. Or create a new hidden menu with the desired parameters.
There is an option in Config > Checkout, which is "Force a menu on the checkout" it allow you to use the template on another menu on the checkout page.
Just select one which display the desired elements. Or create a new hidden menu with the desired parameters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95953
by gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds