- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
SSL hanging on too long
13 years 6 months ago #96989
by bigfoot
SSL hanging on too long was created by bigfoot
I am trying to find out why my site is using a lot of CPU resources and am taking a look at the ssl. Whenever I go to a hikashop checkout page, ssl starts, which is what I want, but if I leave the page and go somewhere else where ssl is not needed it stays on. How can I change this? I have my setting at "forced ssl"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97062
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SSL hanging on too long
Hi,
You would have to turn on the "no ssl outside checkout" plugin of HikaShop to not have SSL outside the checkout.
Note that it won't change anything regarding CPU resources.
You would have to turn on the "no ssl outside checkout" plugin of HikaShop to not have SSL outside the checkout.
Note that it won't change anything regarding CPU resources.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97116
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic SSL hanging on too long
Where is that plugin - I do not see it in any of the plug in lists?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SSL hanging on too long
Then it means that you have an old version of HikaShop.
You can either update to the latest version or install an old version of the plugin:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#33381
You can either update to the latest version or install an old version of the plugin:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#33381
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds