Intuit Innovative Gateway
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #97168
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Intuit Innovative Gateway was created by simo90
I'm a little confused. I just spoke with "Intuit Innovative Gateway" and they don't list you as one of the shopping carts that works with their system.
1. First, do I have the right company? I went to www.innovativegateway.com . Is that the company your plug-in is for?
2. Second, when I opened the plugin, all it asks for is a Login id and password. That doesn't seem right. Your documentation just list them, but doesn't give any additional info. Can you clarify what company or payment option this plugin is for and how you use it?
3. Third, if I use "Intuit Innovative Gateway" plugin, does that use them as a Gateway, a merchant account, or both.
4. They have two Gateways that are their own Gateways: "Quickbooks merchant service" and "Innovative Gateway". I'm assuming your plugin uses their "Innovative Gateway"?
5. Is this discussed in your documentation anywhere?
Thanks for the clarification.
1. First, do I have the right company? I went to www.innovativegateway.com . Is that the company your plug-in is for?
2. Second, when I opened the plugin, all it asks for is a Login id and password. That doesn't seem right. Your documentation just list them, but doesn't give any additional info. Can you clarify what company or payment option this plugin is for and how you use it?
3. Third, if I use "Intuit Innovative Gateway" plugin, does that use them as a Gateway, a merchant account, or both.
4. They have two Gateways that are their own Gateways: "Quickbooks merchant service" and "Innovative Gateway". I'm assuming your plugin uses their "Innovative Gateway"?
5. Is this discussed in your documentation anywhere?
Thanks for the clarification.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by simo90.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97345
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Intuit Innovative Gateway
Hi,
Here is some documentation about this plugin:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ivegateway-form.html
It's for Innovative Gateway at www.innovativegateway.com . It use it as "Gateway".
Here is some documentation about this plugin:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ivegateway-form.html
It's for Innovative Gateway at www.innovativegateway.com . It use it as "Gateway".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds