Authorize.net
13 years 5 months ago #97169
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Authorize.net was created by simo90
I need a little more clarification on your documentation. As I was trying to pick someone to process credit cards for my HikaShop, they indicated that Authorize.net was only a gateway and that I also needed a merchant account. Is this correct? Does your documentation discuss all the steps I need to take to set up the shopping cart?
I currently use PayPal which I guess is an all-in-one solution, but if I want to use someone else, what all do I need to do to set this up?
I currently use PayPal which I guess is an all-in-one solution, but if I want to use someone else, what all do I need to do to set this up?
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97284
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Authorize.net
Hi,
As you said, you'll havé to ask to Authorize.net a merchant account like paypal.
Hope this will help you.
As you said, you'll havé to ask to Authorize.net a merchant account like paypal.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds