- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Pagination not showing in products listing
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #97480
by teleactive
Pagination not showing in products listing was created by teleactive
I have searched all forums post related to columns.
I can't get this site to present properly.
www.indoelements.com/gear
Attached is the file of the settings being used.
Let me where I can send access via PM to if more details are needed.
Thanks
K
I can't get this site to present properly.
www.indoelements.com/gear
Attached is the file of the settings being used.
Let me where I can send access via PM to if more details are needed.
Thanks
K
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97496
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pagination not showing in products listing
Hi,
The screenshots that I'll need would be the screnshots of your product listing configuration page, but you can also send me a temporary access to your back end through PM
.
The screenshots that I'll need would be the screnshots of your product listing configuration page, but you can also send me a temporary access to your back end through PM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100969
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pagination not showing in products listing
The problem is coming from your template configuration, I tried it with your "protostar" template and it seems to be working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #101883
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Pagination not showing in products listing
I'm getting no response from Joomlart on a solution. Is there any other way to make Hikashop perform as it should even though there seems to be a problem with the Template. Joomart and Hikashop are supposed to be compatible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102074
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination not showing in products listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds