- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Module for Subtle Cart TOTAL?
13 years 5 months ago #98681
by SuzyBGood
Module for Subtle Cart TOTAL? was created by SuzyBGood
Hi All,
I would like to see just that small fabulous Cart Total summary in just one line?! Make sense? Not a cart on the page that has all the items.. just how many items you've got in your cart??? To be put on main pages.. and the cart overview (which I can workout and have loaded) to be put on the shopping page/checkout etc.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Cheers,
Susan
I would like to see just that small fabulous Cart Total summary in just one line?! Make sense? Not a cart on the page that has all the items.. just how many items you've got in your cart??? To be put on main pages.. and the cart overview (which I can workout and have loaded) to be put on the shopping page/checkout etc.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Cheers,
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98753
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Module for Subtle Cart TOTAL?
Hi,
To edit the cart present in the shop pages you can enable the option "mini cart" and edit the view "product / cart" to customize this cart.
If you want to customize too the cart in the checkout, you have to edit the view "checkout / cart".
To edit the cart present in the shop pages you can enable the option "mini cart" and edit the view "product / cart" to customize this cart.
If you want to customize too the cart in the checkout, you have to edit the view "checkout / cart".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98857
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Module for Subtle Cart TOTAL?
Hi Xavier,
Do I have to duplicate the module to have two different views? I still want the standard cart on checkout but somewhere on all the pages I'd just like a cart total: 4 line for the summary. When I went into the card module I didn't even see an option for mini-cart.. am I in the wrong area?
Cheers,
Susan
Do I have to duplicate the module to have two different views? I still want the standard cart on checkout but somewhere on all the pages I'd just like a cart total: 4 line for the summary. When I went into the card module I didn't even see an option for mini-cart.. am I in the wrong area?
Cheers,
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98888
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Module for Subtle Cart TOTAL?
Hi Xavier,
I duplicated and I figured out how to change the options... new version sometimes I forget the tabs along the top. Now to change how it looks but I've got the gist I think.. thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Suz
I duplicated and I figured out how to change the options... new version sometimes I forget the tabs along the top. Now to change how it looks but I've got the gist I think.. thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Suz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds