- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop restore
13 years 5 months ago #98750
by fadygh
hikashop restore was created by fadygh
Hello everyone
it seems that messed up with my hikashop setting and I don't remember what settings I have change now my products appears without pictures even though I selected to show image my question is is possible to resotore only hikashop settings and configuration without restoring my entire joomla website
Thanks in advance
it seems that messed up with my hikashop setting and I don't remember what settings I have change now my products appears without pictures even though I selected to show image my question is is possible to resotore only hikashop settings and configuration without restoring my entire joomla website
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98916
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop restore
Hi,
Not really.
If you can give a link to the page with the issue, we could have a look at the problem and maybe tell you what setting should be checked.
Not really.
If you can give a link to the page with the issue, we could have a look at the problem and maybe tell you what setting should be checked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98919
by fadygh
Replied by fadygh on topic hikashop restore
Thank you for your response I restored all my website and it's working now but what I was doing is to create a menu for categories but I messed everything now I posted another topic concerning category menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds