- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop_category_information_menu
13 years 5 months ago #99507
by lwlbar2
hikashop_category_information_menu was created by lwlbar2
Hi,
I am using Joomla 3.0, Hika and widgetkit.
I have an unwanted message appearing in hikashop_category_information_menu after having created a widget using widgetket.
Initially the widget (which was not yet a module and no quickcode used) was visible on the frontend on a category display menu item page. :blink: This widget was id 1. I subsequently checked for quickcode everywhere but to no avail. I am simply at a loss as to how this was appearing. So I deleted the widgetkit item in an effort to remove it from the category display page.
Now of course I have a error message : "Could not load widget with the id 1"
<div class="hikashop_submodules" style="clear:both">Could not load widget with the id 1.</div>
This isn't appearing anywhere else within the site so seems intrinsically linked to Hika, yet I can't work out how.
If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!
LB
I am using Joomla 3.0, Hika and widgetkit.
I have an unwanted message appearing in hikashop_category_information_menu after having created a widget using widgetket.
Initially the widget (which was not yet a module and no quickcode used) was visible on the frontend on a category display menu item page. :blink: This widget was id 1. I subsequently checked for quickcode everywhere but to no avail. I am simply at a loss as to how this was appearing. So I deleted the widgetkit item in an effort to remove it from the category display page.
Now of course I have a error message : "Could not load widget with the id 1"
<div class="hikashop_submodules" style="clear:both">Could not load widget with the id 1.</div>
This isn't appearing anywhere else within the site so seems intrinsically linked to Hika, yet I can't work out how.
If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!
LB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99629
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop_category_information_menu
Hi,
Well, I suppose that "widgetket" have a system plugin which replace content dynamically and, for a strange reason, this content is in this page.
But with a link to your store it would be easier to determine if my idea is totally wrong, or not.
Regards,
Well, I suppose that "widgetket" have a system plugin which replace content dynamically and, for a strange reason, this content is in this page.
But with a link to your store it would be easier to determine if my idea is totally wrong, or not.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99651
by lwlbar2
Replied by lwlbar2 on topic hikashop_category_information_menu
Hi Jerome,
franceshop.twodogscommunication.com/index.php/store
awesomescreenshot.com/04c16cbt0f
franceshop.twodogscommunication.com/inde.../18-arts-de-la-table
awesomescreenshot.com/0ee16cbw9c
Hope this helps with your idea..
LB
franceshop.twodogscommunication.com/index.php/store
awesomescreenshot.com/04c16cbt0f
franceshop.twodogscommunication.com/inde.../18-arts-de-la-table
awesomescreenshot.com/0ee16cbw9c
Hope this helps with your idea..
LB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop_category_information_menu
Hi,
I checked your website but I couldn't see the error message "Could not load widget with the id 1" that you're describing.
I checked your website but I couldn't see the error message "Could not load widget with the id 1" that you're describing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99892
by lwlbar2
Replied by lwlbar2 on topic hikashop_category_information_menu
Thankyou Nicolas,
In the ernd I simply deleted the menu item and started again... seemed to solve it. Sorry I couldn't work out how to close a topic on this forum...is it just choosing the tick?
In the ernd I simply deleted the menu item and started again... seemed to solve it. Sorry I couldn't work out how to close a topic on this forum...is it just choosing the tick?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99949
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hikashop_category_information_menu
The topics can't be closed.
It's useful for people having the same problem, they post on the same topic instead of creating a new one
It's useful for people having the same problem, they post on the same topic instead of creating a new one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds