- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Payment plug-ins
13 years 5 months ago #99652
by standib
Payment plug-ins was created by standib
My client wants to offer three payment options 1. Charge credit card on file. 2. Direct Debit checking account. 3. pay by check.
I am using the check payment plugin for pay by check but I have lumped charge credit card on file and direct debit bank account into "Collect on delivery". I don't see any other payment plugin that would be close to appropriate for either of these two payment methods. Is there a way to use a plugin more than once? Is there another plugin that would work for either the direct debit or charge credit card on file?
I am using the check payment plugin for pay by check but I have lumped charge credit card on file and direct debit bank account into "Collect on delivery". I don't see any other payment plugin that would be close to appropriate for either of these two payment methods. Is there a way to use a plugin more than once? Is there another plugin that would work for either the direct debit or charge credit card on file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99653
by standib
Replied by standib on topic Payment plug-ins
Never mind. I figured it out. Sorry for the question. Carry on. 
Bob Standish
Bob Standish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds