Skip to main content

View Cart Module or Cart menu item

More
13 years 5 months ago #100914 by anusia
Hi, My view Cart module displays in right column, when I click on the link it goes to checkout instead of full cart.
When I delete an item from my cart it redirects to checkout with the rest of the items.

Is there a way that both redirects stay on Cart page instead of going to checkout page?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100978 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll have to directly edit your cart module file through the cart file of the product view of your front-end template ("Hikashop->Display->Views").
The following user(s) said Thank You: anusia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum