- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong currency?
13 years 4 months ago #102007
by aztrid
Wrong currency? was created by aztrid
Hi,
I set all currency settings to Danish kroner (kr., DKK) and unpublished Euro (€) everywhere. However, my prices are still displayed with the €-sign! Anyone?
I set all currency settings to Danish kroner (kr., DKK) and unpublished Euro (€) everywhere. However, my prices are still displayed with the €-sign! Anyone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #102009
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Wrong currency?
Hi,
I think that the problem is coming from the fact that you have maybe set your product prices in Euro. You can check/change it through the "price" tab of your product configuration page.
Hope this will help you
.
I think that the problem is coming from the fact that you have maybe set your product prices in Euro. You can check/change it through the "price" tab of your product configuration page.
Hope this will help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102011
by aztrid
Replied by aztrid on topic Wrong currency?
They are all set in DKK. In the backend, they also show as DKK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102016
by aztrid
Replied by aztrid on topic *SOLVED* Wrong currency?
It is solved. I guess my browser had saved the currency option that was originally assigned, because cleaning the cache helped
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds