- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities
13 years 4 months ago #103495
by benwaa
Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities was created by benwaa
Hi,
I have a discount rate of 15% set for all products in our shop. The price calculates correctly for a single item, but if I select more than one item or more than 1 quantity for a single item, the calculation for the total price reverts back to the non-discounted price of each item.
For example, I have an item which is normally priced at $20.95. With a 15% discount it calculates to $17.81. If I add this discounted item to the cart, the total value of the cart is $17.81, which is the correct value. BUT if I add another one of this item to the cart (so that I now have a quantity of 2 of the same discounted item in the cart) the total value of the cart is $41.90. This value should be $35.62.
If I then go through the checkout process, the final price actually calculates correctly ($35.62). But this is not good that prior to checkout, it shows the correct discounted price for a single item, but if someone wants to buy more than one item, it shows the incorrect price.
Is there a way to correct this? If you need more information or screen shots, please let me know. Happy to supply it.
Thanks in advance,
Ben
I have a discount rate of 15% set for all products in our shop. The price calculates correctly for a single item, but if I select more than one item or more than 1 quantity for a single item, the calculation for the total price reverts back to the non-discounted price of each item.
For example, I have an item which is normally priced at $20.95. With a 15% discount it calculates to $17.81. If I add this discounted item to the cart, the total value of the cart is $17.81, which is the correct value. BUT if I add another one of this item to the cart (so that I now have a quantity of 2 of the same discounted item in the cart) the total value of the cart is $41.90. This value should be $35.62.
If I then go through the checkout process, the final price actually calculates correctly ($35.62). But this is not good that prior to checkout, it shows the correct discounted price for a single item, but if someone wants to buy more than one item, it shows the incorrect price.
Is there a way to correct this? If you need more information or screen shots, please let me know. Happy to supply it.
Thanks in advance,
Ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities
Hi,
Can you make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop (2.1.3) ? If not, please update and try again.
If you still have the problem, please provide a link to the shop and a screenshot of your product configuration and your discount configuration.
Can you make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop (2.1.3) ? If not, please update and try again.
If you still have the problem, please provide a link to the shop and a screenshot of your product configuration and your discount configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103529
by benwaa
Replied by benwaa on topic Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply...
I have just checked on the Update/About page for Hikashop and it says:
"You have the latest stable version : 2.1.2"
How do I update to 2.1.3 and is this version stable yet?
Cheers,
Ben
Thanks for your reply...
I have just checked on the Update/About page for Hikashop and it says:
"You have the latest stable version : 2.1.2"
How do I update to 2.1.3 and is this version stable yet?
Cheers,
Ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103531
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities
Hi,
We are waiting several days after the release to propagate it through the automatic update.
Regards,
We are waiting several days after the release to propagate it through the automatic update.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103532
by benwaa
Replied by benwaa on topic Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities
Hi Jerome,
Thanks again... How long is this likely to be?
Cheers
Thanks again... How long is this likely to be?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103542
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities
Hi,
The automatic update would be activated during the next week.
But you can download it manually. By downloading HikaShop in our website, you will download the latest version.
The automatic update is just a notification, an information. But the package is already available.
You can get it and install it in your website without any problem.
Regards,
The automatic update would be activated during the next week.
But you can download it manually. By downloading HikaShop in our website, you will download the latest version.
The automatic update is just a notification, an information. But the package is already available.
You can get it and install it in your website without any problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: benwaa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103645
by benwaa
Replied by benwaa on topic Discount on multiple items or multiple quantities
Hi Jerome,
Thank you for this. I updated my installation of Hikashop to version 2.1.3. It now works perfectly!
Problem solved!
Thanks for your very helpful assistance.
Ben
Thank you for this. I updated my installation of Hikashop to version 2.1.3. It now works perfectly!
Problem solved!
Thanks for your very helpful assistance.
Ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds