- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
When clear all filters, no products are shown
- kostia_lev
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #106651
by kostia_lev
When clear all filters, no products are shown was created by kostia_lev
Hello!
I adjusted filters with manufacturers.
I have such usercase:
1)When they are empty: all products are shown.
Then say, I select 'The manufacturer' checkbox.
It causes displaying of products of 'The manufacturer'
2) Then, I remove this one checkbox and Hikashop displays no products or products without
manufacturers.
How to do this: if no products selected show always all products
I adjusted filters with manufacturers.
I have such usercase:
1)When they are empty: all products are shown.
Then say, I select 'The manufacturer' checkbox.
It causes displaying of products of 'The manufacturer'
2) Then, I remove this one checkbox and Hikashop displays no products or products without
manufacturers.
How to do this: if no products selected show always all products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106671
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When clear all filters, no products are shown
Hi,
I recall such bug in previous versions of HikaShop. Are you using the latest version ? If not please update and try again.
If yes, please provide a link to the page and a screenshot of the options of your filter.
I recall such bug in previous versions of HikaShop. Are you using the latest version ? If not please update and try again.
If yes, please provide a link to the page and a screenshot of the options of your filter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kostia_lev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kostia_lev
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106828
by kostia_lev
Replied by kostia_lev on topic When clear all filters, no products are shown
I use the latest version.
in
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
I added
if(isset($infoGet[0])){
$infoGet[0] = trim($infoGet[0]);
}
in two places to remove space in $infoGet[0].
After all checkboxes were removed this space broke all.
now it works
in
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
I added
if(isset($infoGet[0])){
$infoGet[0] = trim($infoGet[0]);
}
in two places to remove space in $infoGet[0].
After all checkboxes were removed this space broke all.
now it works
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by kostia_lev.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eliot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106842
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic When clear all filters, no products are shown
Well, I can't reproduce the bug on my end but if it works this solution could be helpful.
Where did you add your code?
Where did you add your code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds