- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Registration labels
13 years 4 months ago #106988
by agrimsey
Hikashop Registration labels was created by agrimsey
Hi,
On my registration page I have the following :
HIKA_REGISTRATION as title
and
HIKA_REGISTER_REQUIRED at the bottom.
Obviuouslyt this is not ideal. I have looked in:
Views->registration
Views->registration_bootstrap
I have found the relevant text pertaining to the items but my editing doesn't seem to alter the front end.
Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks
On my registration page I have the following :
HIKA_REGISTRATION as title
and
HIKA_REGISTER_REQUIRED at the bottom.
Obviuouslyt this is not ideal. I have looked in:
Views->registration
Views->registration_bootstrap
I have found the relevant text pertaining to the items but my editing doesn't seem to alter the front end.
Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107013
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Registration labels
Hi,
Please update your language file.
You can update it directly in the HikaShop backend (System > Configuration > Languages) or download it manually in our website
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
Regards,
Please update your language file.
You can update it directly in the HikaShop backend (System > Configuration > Languages) or download it manually in our website
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107017
by agrimsey
Replied by agrimsey on topic Hikashop Registration labels
I would have thought the latest update (2.1.3) that I just updated to would have sorted that?
I will give it a try,
Thanks Jerome
I will give it a try,
Thanks Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds