- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
[SOLVED] Responsive problem: GK MUSIC Template.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #107143
by loginsecure
[SOLVED] Responsive problem: GK MUSIC Template. was created by loginsecure
Hello,
I am using the GK Music Template and this is a 100% responsive template. On every page (small screen size) the following code is present:
But on for example the checkout page this code is changed to the following.
What do I need to change to make it work as originally intended.
I am using the GK Music Template and this is a 100% responsive template. On every page (small screen size) the following code is present:
Code:
<div id="gkMobileMenu">
<select onchange="window.location.href=this.value;">
<option value="#">Klanten / Dealer paneel</option>
<option selected="selected" value="http://allinonewebsolution.eu/">Webdesign</option>
<option value="/all-in-one-websolution">All-in-One Websolution</option>
<option value="#">Custom Made</option>
<option value="/overige-diensten">Overige Diensten</option>
<option value="/portfolio">Portfolio</option>
<option value="/helpdesk">Helpdesk</option>
<option value="/contact">Contact</option>
</select>
</div>
But on for example the checkout page this code is changed to the following.
Code:
<div id="gkMobileMenu">
<select onchange="window.location.href=this.value;" id="sel5FX" class="chzn-done" style="display: none;">
<option value="#">Klanten / Dealer paneel</option>
<option value="http://allinonewebsolution.eu/">Webdesign</option>
<option value="/all-in-one-websolution">All-in-One Websolution</option>
<option value="#">Custom Made</option>
<option value="/overige-diensten">Overige Diensten</option>
<option value="/portfolio">Portfolio</option>
<option value="/helpdesk">Helpdesk</option>
<option value="/contact">Contact</option>
</select>
<div id="sel5FX_chzn" class="chzn-container chzn-container-single chzn-container-single-nosearch chzn-container-active" style="width: 0px;">
<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="chzn-single chzn-single-with-drop" tabindex="-1"><span>Klanten / Dealer paneel</span><div><b></b></div></a>
<div class="chzn-drop" style="display: block; width: 0px; top: 24px;">
<div class="chzn-search"><input type="text" autocomplete="off" style="width: 0px;"></div>
<ul class="chzn-results">
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_0" class="active-result result-selected highlighted" style="">Klanten / Dealer paneel</li>
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_1" class="active-result" style="">Webdesign</li>
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_2" class="active-result" style="">All-in-One Websolution</li>
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_3" class="active-result" style="">Custom Made</li>
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_4" class="active-result" style="">Overige Diensten</li>
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_5" class="active-result" style="">Portfolio</li>
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_6" class="active-result" style="">Helpdesk</li>
<li id="sel5FX_chzn_o_7" class="active-result" style="">Contact</li>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
</div>
What do I need to change to make it work as originally intended.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by loginsecure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107147
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Responsive problem: GK MUSIC Template.
Hi,
You have to deactivate the "chosen" library in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/80182...sive-menu.html#98286
Regards,
You have to deactivate the "chosen" library in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/80182...sive-menu.html#98286
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loginsecure
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #107157
by loginsecure
Replied by loginsecure on topic Responsive problem: GK MUSIC Template.
Hello,
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'bootstrap_forcechosen' for key 'PRIMARY'
Is the error code I receive.
I got it working now. It seems that I did something wrong.
Thanks for the help!
PS: How can I make this post "Solved"!
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'bootstrap_forcechosen' for key 'PRIMARY'
Is the error code I receive.
I got it working now. It seems that I did something wrong.
Thanks for the help!
PS: How can I make this post "Solved"!
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by loginsecure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107159
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Responsive problem: GK MUSIC Template.
Glad to see you found a solution, you can edit your first post to make the title including [solved] but it's not really necessary
The following user(s) said Thank You: loginsecure
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #165914
by loginsecure
Replied by loginsecure on topic Responsive problem: GK MUSIC Template.
Thanks done that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds