Skip to main content

Canadian Post Code Range in Manual Shipping

More
13 years 3 months ago #108590 by ELHS
How do you set up a shipping method in the Manual Shipping Plugin for Canada? I created one using A0A and bringing code and Y1A and the ending code, however, the full postal code is not being recognized at checkout. Do I need to set the ranges as A0A 000 and Y1A 999?

I did a quick search in the forums and I did not see a post relevant to my problem.

Thanks you,

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108680 by nicolas
You need to use the prefix from the first part of post codes and then the range and leave the suffix empty. if you want both A0A 000 to A0A999 and Y1A 000 to Y1A 999 ranges, you need to manual shipping methods like that:
prefix: A0A
beginning : 000
ending: 999
suffix:

prefix: Y1A
beginning : 000
ending: 999
suffix:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum