- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
the URL of characteristics product checkout page?
13 years 3 months ago #109050
by sprogy
the URL of characteristics product checkout page? was created by sprogy
I am using my own add to cart buttons in a photo gallery and I am wondering what URL do I need to use to access the pre-checkout charasteristics page of a product (the page where you choose the size and the purpose of a photo and the price changes accordingly before proceeding to the checkout).
The generated url (http://mydomain/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=1) doesn't work, since this is not a single-price product but a multiple-price product. How would the correct URL (based on product ID) look like?
The generated url (http://mydomain/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=1) doesn't work, since this is not a single-price product but a multiple-price product. How would the correct URL (based on product ID) look like?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109067
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic the URL of characteristics product checkout page?
Hi there,
If you want to hardcode these url, I think the best way is to look at the url of the add to card buttons in a classic listing.
You can also take a look at the listing_img_title views (in Displat>Views) and find the part of the view which generate the url.
With this you should be able to generate a dynamic url
If you want to hardcode these url, I think the best way is to look at the url of the add to card buttons in a classic listing.
You can also take a look at the listing_img_title views (in Displat>Views) and find the part of the view which generate the url.
With this you should be able to generate a dynamic url
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109241
by sprogy
Replied by sprogy on topic the URL of characteristics product checkout page?
Once I disabled the SEF I was able to see the proper url. And I'm posting it here if somebody else needs it: /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&product_id=x
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds