- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Has Hikashop any plan to develop plugin for a CRM?
13 years 3 months ago #109381
by savio
Has Hikashop any plan to develop plugin for a CRM? was created by savio
I use Hikashop and start looking for a CRM recently.
I would definitely consider the CRM, if any, that Hikashop has plan to build a plugin for.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
I would definitely consider the CRM, if any, that Hikashop has plan to build a plugin for.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109398
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Has Hikashop any plan to develop plugin for a CRM?
Hi,
I don't know what you want to do between HikaShop and your CRM so I can't say much.
HikaShop can actually already share users with CRMs since there are plenty of CRM extensions for Joomla which synchronize their users with Joomla users (and thus HikaShop users):
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/crm
I don't know what you want to do between HikaShop and your CRM so I can't say much.
HikaShop can actually already share users with CRMs since there are plenty of CRM extensions for Joomla which synchronize their users with Joomla users (and thus HikaShop users):
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/crm
The following user(s) said Thank You: savio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109405
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Has Hikashop any plan to develop plugin for a CRM?
Thanks for your advice. Will check that out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds