- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 3
Styles
13 years 2 months ago #113657
by NADEJDE
I downloaded Styles for hika. Now, my shop has a FINALLY an aspect. 40 euro aspect :lol:
Thank you Hika!
P.S. I must test it. Hope I will not have some template problem, due to my awkward template...
See https://www.coloidale.ro/minerale-coloidale-lista-hs.html
Thank you Hika!
P.S. I must test it. Hope I will not have some template problem, due to my awkward template...
See https://www.coloidale.ro/minerale-coloidale-lista-hs.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113756
by NADEJDE
Indeed they work fine, and don't mess up the template. However, they have some small bugs, one of then is some alignement of some picture, it is at right and it should be at left. I don't remember where it was, I think it was the sand colour strip under the white text in product name, on the product page. On big screen resolution it matters, because the text it is aligned left.
I still have a problem.
As you can see I modified the css for that style. In the carrousels on the main page, I still don't find where from to change the code for loosing that small white background around the product (I want the product on the sand colour without background), and also, the line around the background I want to make it dissapear.
It is one from two possibilities: either me or Firebug is tired, being too late in the night.
Oh, and the Next button on the checkout, it is made having in mind only English Next, not Romanian Next, wich is spelled Urmatorul. Being longer, it is overlaping the white arrow. I solved it in my way, of course...
I still have a problem.
As you can see I modified the css for that style. In the carrousels on the main page, I still don't find where from to change the code for loosing that small white background around the product (I want the product on the sand colour without background), and also, the line around the background I want to make it dissapear.
It is one from two possibilities: either me or Firebug is tired, being too late in the night.
Oh, and the Next button on the checkout, it is made having in mind only English Next, not Romanian Next, wich is spelled Urmatorul. Being longer, it is overlaping the white arrow. I solved it in my way, of course...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113840
by nicolas
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean by the white background and the line around.
Could you do a screenshot and point on it the elements you're referring to so that I can give you the precise CSS ?
I'm not sure what you mean by the white background and the line around.
Could you do a screenshot and point on it the elements you're referring to so that I can give you the precise CSS ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113865
by NADEJDE
Well, it is normal, because I slept a little and then I solved the problem, so you cant see it anymore. There is a line in style's css where a background for the products is invoked on whte, even if in the frontend css it is put on transparent, but don't ask me where, I corrected it and forgot about.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds