- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Best Sellers
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #115304
by southga1974
Best Sellers was created by southga1974
How does the Best Sellers module work? My module is adding every new book to the Best Sellers list. Go to
the-authors-club.com
.
What should the module settings be?
Thanks.
What should the module settings be?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115366
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Best Sellers
Hi,
The default settings should be fine.
Could you do a screenshot of the current Hikashop options screen of your module ?
The default settings should be fine.
Could you do a screenshot of the current Hikashop options screen of your module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #115486
by southga1974
Replied by southga1974 on topic Best Sellers
I figured out why it was adding them. I was checking every book after I uploaded them to make sure they looked okay. The Best Sellers module was adding the ones I checked. I've since removed the module.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds