- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with prices with iDeal extension
13 years 2 months ago #115408
by suzeen
Problem with prices with iDeal extension was created by suzeen
Hello,
I have installed hikashop and I am very pleased with it
Now I live in the Netherlands and here we have iDeal for payment. So I installed CC Ideal platform from Chill Creations.
Everything works but if I want to complete the order it says that "The total amount is not a valid number" in Dutch: Bedrag moet een geldig nummer zijn.
I googled this and it should be a problem with the prices of the products, due to the amount of decimals the system of Ideal does not understand it anymore.
If I put the amount including vat in two decimals, it sometimes works only then hikashop changes it to more decimals again.
A permanent solution would be appreciated
I cannot seem to find a solution for this.
Anyone any ideas?
I have installed hikashop and I am very pleased with it
Now I live in the Netherlands and here we have iDeal for payment. So I installed CC Ideal platform from Chill Creations.
Everything works but if I want to complete the order it says that "The total amount is not a valid number" in Dutch: Bedrag moet een geldig nummer zijn.
I googled this and it should be a problem with the prices of the products, due to the amount of decimals the system of Ideal does not understand it anymore.
If I put the amount including vat in two decimals, it sometimes works only then hikashop changes it to more decimals again.
A permanent solution would be appreciated
I cannot seem to find a solution for this.
Anyone any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #115431
by Chill Creations
iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts
Replied by Chill Creations on topic Problem with prices with iDeal extension
Hi Suzeen
David from Chill Creations here. Did you also create a ticket on our website? We would like to have a look!
Kind regards
David
David from Chill Creations here. Did you also create a ticket on our website? We would like to have a look!
Kind regards
David
iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115435
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with prices with iDeal extension
Hi,
Probably the rounding missing in the payment plugin. Chill Creations should indeed be able to help you on that.
Probably the rounding missing in the payment plugin. Chill Creations should indeed be able to help you on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #115665
by Chill Creations
iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts
Replied by Chill Creations on topic Problem with prices with iDeal extension
Problem solved by changing one line of code. Looks like the change we did a few months ago was reverted by mistake. Working again now.
iDEAL for Hikashop by Dutch iDEAL experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115667
by suzeen
Replied by suzeen on topic Problem with prices with iDeal extension
Problem is solved by Chill Creations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds