- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Extra button in the cart module
13 years 2 months ago #116425
by Pistol
Extra button in the cart module was created by Pistol
Is it possible to put an extra button (next or under 'Proceed to checkout') in the cart module.
An extra button 'Continue Shopping' like in the checkout page.
I found this topic on this forum, but I don't know where to place it.
link
An extra button 'Continue Shopping' like in the checkout page.
I found this topic on this forum, but I don't know where to place it.
link
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116435
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Extra button in the cart module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116445
by Pistol
Replied by Pistol on topic Extra button in the cart module
Thanx, it works!!! Great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds