pay now button on checkout blocks the site
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
Hi,
i noticed an issue.
At the end of the checkout if you wait the automatic connection with the PayPal the site works fine.
But if you click on the pay now button the site crashes.
Could you help me to fix that?
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it on my end and the "Pay now" button worked fine, so can you tell me what do you exactly mean by "the site crashes" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I mean that the page of the browser does not change and the browser charge the page infinitely without stop.
But you have to test the issue at the end of the checkout.
You have to click on the button "pay now" immediately before the site goes to paypal automatically.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was not able to reproduce the issue on your website, I clicked on the "pay now" button before being automatically redirected to paypal, and it's working fine.
It is maybe a session issue, do you have tried on another browser or something like that ?
The link of the button is correct, if you want you can remove that button by editing the "paypal_end.php" file of the paypal plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
yes i think it is a browser issue.
I tryed with Crome and it works fine.
I tryed again with Explorer 11 and it blocks.
So, the issue is with Explore 11.
Could you fix it, please?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes indeed I was able to reproduce the issue on you website using IE 11.
As far as I can see there is no errors, the button is just a submit button, it submit the form.
By default when we come on this page, the form is automatically submitted, so at this time I don't understand what is causing this error. Everything seems to be correct.
We will try to reproduce that issue on our end and debug it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
any news?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please replace the content of the file "plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php" by:
If it's not submitted so the button is still displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i tried but there is something wrong. When i go at end of payment i have a White page.
Have you tried that new code?
If yes i'll try again, maybe i was wrong.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes I indeed tried that code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
on your code was missing the " ?> " at the start of it.
So, now on my site there is the new code.
But nothing is changed. I still see the button on IE 11.
On plus, i noticed that if i wait and click the button again the site crashes for an overload of the CPU.
Please, help!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As you will give me backend access, I will be able to debug that issue too on your end.
I will then post the solution here, to help the other users.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We just released the 2.3.4 and in this version the fix for the white page is present.
Please update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i payed for a new Subscription and update to Hikashop 2.3.4
But i have the same, identical, issue.
I see the pay now button and if i click on it the site goes on loop.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Problem solved, The redirection message is still displayed but there is no more the Pay now button displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
yes, now i don't see the button.
Was there an issue that you've solved just now or it was the cache?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I solved it just before your message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i noticed that there is any button on the other browsers too.
Did you eliminate the buttons?
Do you think it is unuseful?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In fact, the "Pay now" button will be now displayed only if the automatic redirection doesn't work.
If the auto submit form javascript code is not executed, so the one which is hiding the button will not be executed too and this way the "Pay now" button will be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.