- Posts: 132
- Thank you received: 3
Customer Info does not passed to Stripe
- alexmartin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors
Hi,
I have brand new installation of joomla and hikashop for business. No other components or plugins installed.
I use Stripe payment method in testing mode.
Test works well , except that user data such as Name and Email does not show in Stripe account after successful payment done. It does not passed to stripe.
I used stripe in the past and it was working well and passed user name and email. Wot is wrong now?
Please help to fix the problem.
Second:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've checked on our end, but we never sent such information to Stripe.
Would this difference come from a merchant account setting requesting it on stripe's end or something ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmartin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 132
- Thank you received: 3
YOU ASKED : Would this difference come from a merchant account setting requesting it on stripe's end or something ?
THE ANSWER: not at all. The difference comes from the plugin and not from merchant account setting.
No customer record and no history for that person created on the Stripe as a result of HikaShop plugin. Stripe use that email record to send emails to the customer and also make possible to ad subscription plan from the stripe admin.
Mean time I have tested PayCart Stripe plugin with PayCart. I have not changed any settings on my Stripe admin. And PayCart Stripe plugin works correctly and send email to stripe and create CUSTOMER record that can be added to subscription plan.
The bottom line is that Hikashop Stripe plugin is INCOMPLETE.
Would you be kind please fix this problem please?
Please see Image 1
Second, STRIPE have NEW API not reversable version of API and it is a good time to Update Stripe plugin for new API they have
Please see image 2
and reference: stripe.com/docs/upgrades?since=2016-03-07#api-changelog
Looking forward. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No one reported that for years and the payments worked fine without that, and you said that it was working before (not saying that it was working before with another shopping cart), which is why I thought that it might be a setting on your merchant account.
Thank you for your feedback.
I've looked at the modifications necessary to support that and it looks quite simple. I've done the changes and published a new version have a look here:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe/releases/tag/1.0.1
Regarding the update of the API, I don't see the point. It won't add anything new for you and could necessite changes in the plugin and might break it and thus require some testing. We usually only update payment plugins libraries when there is a real need for it. But thank you for your concern.
PS: please don't change the styling of the text of your message in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmartin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 132
- Thank you received: 3
1) STRIPE ACCOUNT:
- Stripe created the customer record - that is a good news.
- No Payment - Payment Status is missed and there were NO Payment made - that is a bad news
2) MY WEBSITE - User account control panel/ ORDERS
- product Order Status is cancelled
3) Here is the admin message immediately after payment:
Error charge : Unknown column 'id' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `#__hikashop_user` SET `user_cms_id`='428',`user_email`=emailofthetester@gmail.com',`user_partner_email`='',`user_params`='O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:18:\"stripe_customer_id\";s:18:\"cus_A5WSPnYuM7rDKU\";}',`user_partner_id`='0',`user_partner_price`='0.00000',`user_partner_paid`='0',`user_created_ip`='159.83.252.234',`user_unpaid_amount`='0.00000',`user_partner_currency_id`='0',`user_created`='1486589850',`user_partner_activated`='0',`id`='428',`name`='Ttraffol',`username`='traff',`email`='emailoftheteste@gmail.com',`password`='$2y$10$NZNAUQR3oNH76dTcxPcvCOH7VgNhXc/0M89iW33nExq4A5RC2z2dm',`block`='0',`sendEmail`='0',`registerDate`='2017-02-08 21:37:30',`lastvisitDate`='2017-02-09 17:06:08',`activation`='',`params`='{\"admin_style\":\"\",\"admin_language\":\"\",\"language\":\"\",\"editor\":\"\",\"helpsite\":\"\",\"timezone\":\"\"}',`lastResetTime`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`resetCount`='0',`otpKey`='',`otep`='',`requireReset`='0' WHERE `user_id`='9'
Thank you again for your attention to this payment plugin. Please advise or fix.
Looking Forward. Thank you.
Website Order Status:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Nicolas made a mistake for the user saving.
I changed the too early and untested release he made.
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmartin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 132
- Thank you received: 3
STRIPE admin : the same issues: payment not processed on the STRIPE
WEBSITE: Order Status: created
Error message:
Error charge : You cannot use a Stripe token more than once: tok_19lMemEjnEDJn4mhEYp8vFQH.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please edit your stripe plugin and replace
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmartin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 132
- Thank you received: 3
I made the change you asked and the problem remains. I have tested it twice.
The order status is cancelled. No record in the Stripe being made.
It looks like some one need to take a fresh look and clean up the code and make at least one successful test.
Looking Forward.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome almost had the solution. The token doesn't have to be removed from the customer creation but from the charge creation:
stackoverflow.com/questions/30746307/str...token-more-than-once
And thus it's not the line:
'source' => $token,
but the line:
'card' => $token,
that needs to be removed and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've published a new release of the plugin to add that change and also support the update of the credit card so that it always uses the credit card entered by the customer and not the old one stored with the customer :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe/releases/tag/1.0.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmartin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 132
- Thank you received: 3
Thank you Nicolas and Jerome for fanatical support I have experienced over many years.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I had the same issue as the previous poster - using Hikashop Business 3.0.0 and J!3.6.5
I installed the original stripe plugin payment - it worked but no customer info recorded in Stripe Dashboard.
I updated the stripe plugin to the latest git commit i now get
"Error charge : Must provide source or customer."
I am not selling shippable goods.
Also dont know if it makes any difference but users pre-register via hikashop registration before being allowed to purchase and add to cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please download manually the Stripe plugin using the "download zip" feature in Github.
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
The last commit should fix the issue you got.
I deleted old untested 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 ; So when we have good feedback about the current "trunk", we will create a real stable 1.0.1 release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes that works now and it records the email of the user in the stripe dashboard - so at least it is possible to identify who made the payment - can you fix the following:
- It seems to be missing the name hook
- Also order id was "K9" but stripe records "9" only in the Dashboard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
order_id is 9
order_number is K9
regards.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i have previously downloaded donwlaod link in page [ www.hikashop.com/support/2-uncategorised...ent-stripe-form.html ] and does NOT work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which link is broken ?
The github repository is still the place where you have to download the latest version of the stripe plugin, since that plugin has been removed from the HikaShop packages.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe/releases/tag/1.0.2
link below doesn't transfer information to stripe
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
I have the latest version of hikashop and joomla just need it to work with Stripe. please provide the link to a useful Stripe plug in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I published the version 1.0.2 of the Stripe plugin for the support of the customer address.
But the plugin 1.0.1 got the support of the customer. So I don't know which version you installed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.