Products moving around

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 days ago #14971

Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug or anything, but my product images on the front end seem to be in one spot one minute, then they move around the next, or some products are not even showing.

Also, I have 24 products in that particular category, and only 22 are showing up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13072
13 years 6 days ago #14979

Hi,

Could you do some screenshots of the problem because no one reported such issues so it's hard to understand the "moving around" ?
If two of the products are not showing, maybe that's because it's the "numbers of elements" you set in the corresponding option of your menu/module ?

13 years 5 days ago #14994

Hello,

I have attached some pics to show the moving around, and also, is the number of elements you mention the same as the attached pic? I have set it to 100.

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Bugger101.

13 years 5 days ago #15008

Ok I see the problem :)

The screenshot of the options you made comes from the display tab of the configuration. These are the DEFAULT options for modules and menus and they only apply to NEW menus and modules.
Existing menus and modules have their own options via the menu Display->Content menus/modules. So you should go there to edit your menu/module's options.

You will find there a "random" option which is used to display the products randomly. You also have there a "number of items" option which must still be to 22.

13 years 4 days ago #15058

Ah, I get it now, thanks for your help :)

I can't for the life of me find the "random" setting... :huh:

Thanks! :)

13 years 4 days ago #15059

If your menu is a listing of categories, the random option will be in the associated module of that menu. If you use the latest version, you should have a link to the options of that module when you're in the hikashop options of the menu.

12 years 11 months ago #15530

All sorted, thanks for your help :)

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds