Skip to main content

Request for new payment plugin

More
14 years 7 months ago #40765 by akcreation
Hi Nicolas, I am in the process of building an online shop for a client who has a bank account with Commonwealth Bank of Australia, and they would like to be able to link directly to their account using the Commweb payment gateway:

www.commbank.com.au/business/merchant-se...ts-via-your-website/

So I would like to find out if a CommWeb payment plugin could possibly be developed for HikaShop? How much this would cost? How long it would take to develop?

Thanks very much,

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41034 by Jerome
Hi,

I look at the commbank website but I didn't find documentation about the integration.
There is some modules from other e-commerce solutions but it is not safe to base all of the development on it.

Do you have thanks to your clients some possibility to have documentation and a test account ?

Best regards,
Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41100 by akcreation
Hi Jerome, thanks for coming back.

Can I possibly email you privately with the documentation / corresspondence I have had from CBA / my client?

My email address is keith.mason@akcreation.co.uk

Thanks very much,

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41142 by Jerome
Hi Keith,

The email is sent !

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58606 by bzalloua
I also require a plugin to integrate to commweb based on server hosted integration option.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58607 by bzalloua
Please email me on bzalloua@tpg.com.au to discuss details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70665 by crom
Hello,

I was under the impression that Commonweatlh Bank, Bendigo Bank and ANZ all use `MIGS' for their payment gateway (branded for their bank under different names such as COMMWEB)

I have only just purchased Hika and it was my intention to open a commbank merchant account and use the MIGS payment option in HikaShop.

Hopefully it will work? I will hope to hear from anyone who knows `it does not' so I don't waste my time trying. AND/Or I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70668 by akcreation
Hi Crom,

I personally paid for this extension to be developed - and as you say it's now available under the MIGS payment plugin, so you should be good to go for CommWeb

Cheers,

Keith
The following user(s) said Thank You: crom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70669 by crom
Thanks akcreation,

that's great news I appreciate the information :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70670 by akcreation
no problem :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78054 by ponygirl
First of all thanks to akcreation for getting this set up and so others can use it.

Before i go ahead though with commweb does anyone know of any test settings i can use in the plugin to see how it all will work?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78069 by Jerome
Hi,

We had a test account when we developed the plugin but this test account has expired since several months.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78288 by ponygirl
Thanks Jerome,

Being developed by you guys i'm sure it will work just fine :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78294 by ponygirl
Hi Jerome

Commweb are asking for this form to be filled out. (see attached)

Do i need any of these modules ??

I'm hoping you would know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #78348 by Xavier
Hi,

No I don't think that you need any of these modules.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Xavier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum