- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Pinterest pinit icon
I am building a website with hikashop for my client. She contacted you about adding the Pinterest social media link into the product description page and you forwarded some files which I have successfully uploaded and the pinit feature works fine. However my client wants to add an embedded youtube video opening in a lightbox into the product page as well, and so far whatever way I try adding this function a piece of code appears immediately before the pinit icon :
" class="pin-it-button" count-layout="horizontal">
I found even adding a link to another page containing the embedded videos produces the same result. Can you help me to make this work please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You probably don't have the latest version of the plugin.
Please use this one:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_content_hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php
/public_html/plugins/content/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To open it in a new window you have to replace this line:
with this one:
And about the count just go in the joomla's plugin manager, find the hikashop social plugin and look at the options, you'll find few display options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.lacestamagica.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About the count I think you need at least one pin to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
support.addthis.com/customer/portal/ques...ounter-does-not-work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't understand about which problem you are talking about.
Can you do a screenshot of your problem, or explain with more details ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Or was the icone already messed up before?
You can give me a linkg to the page so I'll check the html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
check also if you can why images are not displayed in checkout for products after actualization, the products from before it works porperly, i have it in another post, but no answer yet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you try to add this property in the css file:
For you other problem, check if the image "regalo_bebe_original_macetero.png" is present in the folder "thumbnail_250x245", if it's not present I think that's because you have change the size of the thumbnails in the parameters, so try to delete and import again the picture for these product. You can find some others post related on this problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do repeat that it only happens with products created after actualization.
some problems happens with coupons and it has to be fixed by elliot inside the php.
If you need ftp access or web access just tell me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You didn't answered to xavier to tell us if the picture is in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_250x245.
About the coupon issue I don't know what you're talking about, could you open another topic?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You should have an error message somewhere, can you try to upload an image with the joomla debug mode activated?
Also, are you sure you don't have any restriction on the folder? I mean about the permissions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.