- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop2.0.0 on Joomla 3.0 several problems
- Status is not changable whether in list nor in order; a white, empty popup opens without any text
- payment mode "Prepaid" via Bank transfer: except of the confirmation page after checkout no further bank transfer information is given too the customer (nor email, nor anywhere else on shop)
- "HikaShop Cart Module" visibility in menus does work vice versa ('all but' instead of 'all chosen')
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
* What do you mean by "status is not changable" ? Do you mean "editable" ?
We have several forum threads which talk about it.
Default order status should no be modified, you have to use translations override if you want to change the name.
Otherwise, if you want to create new order status, we made a patch today in order to improve and fix a bug.
* I don't understand. Could you provide us a screenshot ?
* I am not sure but I can't reproduce your problem in my Joomla 3 local website.
Can you give me more details to reproduce it ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. I meant, the status cannot be changed, will say, status "created" can't be changed in any of the other statuses. Trying this will result in an empty popup window (regard attached screenshot)
2. History was: When I setup module visibility "only at selected menus" an deselect homepage, the module will appear at the homepage only. If I switch to "all menus except selected" (also with homepage deselected), the module will appear at all menus except from homepage. This issue seems to be solved, maybe there was a cache problem...
3. I'll send you an PN with my page access test account. If you make an order with this test account, you'll see... Of course, nothing will delivered to you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. Without a backend access with can't test it in your webstore.
With don't have such problem with HikaShop 2.0 on Joomla 3, please re-download HikaShop 2.0, it should fix the problem.
3. I think I could not reproduce the problem in your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry, I forgot, that with the customer account I've handed to you, you'll not even receive an email nor can change tha order status. I've created a special account for you with mor rights
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The payment plugin can't modify the email content but you can do it using translation overrides or email modifications (using Essential or Business version of HikaShop).
So, you would be able to put your bank transfer info into the customer email.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Once again to item 1.
I meant, the status cannot be changed, will say, status "created" can't be changed in any of the other statuses. Trying this will result in an empty popup window (regard attached screenshot)
You can verify this issue by means of the special account I've sent you via PN
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I said, you can use a translation override.
Translation override does not require commercial version of HikaShop.
You can use the translation key "THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_ORDER" which is displayed at the end of the email.
I tried on your website and I could see the popup content. I did not change the order status but I can't have the empty popup like in your screenshot.
We would investigate it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Unfortunately this variable doesn't support <br/>, so instead I used the variable "BEST_REGARDS_CUSTOMER" which makes my bank transfer data appear at the bottom of the emailTranslation override does not require commercial version of HikaShop.
You can use the translation key "THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_ORDER" which is displayed at the end of the email.
Concerning the other issue (order status not changeable):
I've updated to the most recent version (com_hikashop_starter_2.0.0_2012-11-28.zip) but still it doesn't work. Overmore I recognized that within orders none of these pull down buttons work correctly - an empty window appears in every case
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The order status not changeable have a first fix in the latest HikaShop 2.0 but another fix is in tests for the moment.
When it would be validated, it would be include in HikaShop package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any new insights?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The popup helper is right used in the order listing. So the result popup should be a Joomla 3.0 popup, not an "old" Joomla 2.5 style popup.
We have tried with the latest published version (12/12/12) and we do not have such problem.
Without more information, without access, it would not be possible to us to understand your problem and fix it.
Did you make a override on the backend order listing ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now, please tell my what kind of access you need? Is the previous account with Admin/Mod/Plugin-Access (Jerome) I set up for you not sufficient?
Addition:
When trying to change the order status, the Web Console of Firefox shows the following:
[16:50:56.464] Leerer String an getElementById() übergeben. @ www.tedrichley.de/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js:2
[16:50:58.445] GET http://www. tedrichley .de/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=changestatus&order_id=37&tmpl=component&status=confirmed [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 1281ms]
[16:50:59.658] Fehler beim Verarbeiten des Wertes für 'height'. Deklaration ignoriert. @ http://www. tedrichley .de/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&order_type=sale&filter_partner=0
[16:50:59.660] NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS: Could not convert JavaScript argument arg 0 [nsIDOMHTMLDivElement.contains] @ www.tedrichley.de/media/system/js/modal.js:15
--
[16:52:26.947] Leerer String an getElementById() übergeben. @ http://www. tedrichley .de/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js:2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your log seems right, the popup content is loaded.
A backend access should help. You can send it by private message. So we would test your website and check it.
With a backend access, we would be able to update your HikaShop store with a fixed package too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't know why but the old popup system (from J2.5) is loaded in your backend so, the status notification popup was not call the right system.
In Chrome, the popup works fine but in Firefox, not.
So I have made a little patch in your views and I will submit a little patch for HikaShop in order to add some checks.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
---
By the way, there seem to be some other problems with different browsers. In IE8 the order schedule doesn't work, even with activated cookies (I've tested on two different PCs). Moreover I can't login on IE8, but that seems to be a matter of Joomla itself...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The order schedule ?
Yes the login part is managed by Joomla itself. It is strange that it's not working on IE8. Do you use a compatibility mode ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hint: all these PCs use german language
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well, I don't know for the login problem on Joomla but yes, it is a joomla problem.
But I still don't understand what you mean by "order schedule".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.