Server 500 error when checking out
13 years 10 months ago #78344
by rwstout
Groet,
René
Server 500 error when checking out was created by rwstout
Hello,
After I upgraded Hikashop I get a server 500 error messsage (see attchament) when I proceed to the payment page.
When I swiched the debug mode to On, I got these messages, and the site became unreachable. I had to restore a backup to gasin access again. Any ideas?
Notice: Use of undefined constant Mkrl - assumed 'Mkrl' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2534
Notice: Use of undefined constant lkFxM4 - assumed 'lkFxM4' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535
Notice: Use of undefined constant qdco5Up - assumed 'qdco5Up' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535
Notice: Use of undefined constant kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy - assumed 'kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536
Notice: Use of undefined constant well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy - assumed 'well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536
Notice: Undefined index: SRFNTRGazS in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2537
500 - Er deed zich een fout voor.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `g`.`group_id` = '8' AND `u`.`block` = '0' AND `u`.`sendEmail` = '1'' at line 4 SQL=SELECT `u`.`id`,`u`.`email` FROM `prjl_user_usergroup_map` INNER JOIN `prjl_users` AS `u` ON(`g`.`user_id` = `u`.`id` WHERE `g`.`group_id` = '8' AND `u`.`block` = '0' AND `u`.`sendEmail` = '1'
Terug naar controlepaneel
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->render() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php:52
2 JApplication->triggerEvent() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:204
3 JDispatcher->trigger() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/application.php:642
4 JEvent->update() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:161
5 call_user_func_array() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:71
6 plgSystemAkeebaupdatecheck->onAfterRender()
7 plgSystemAkeebaupdatecheck->_getSuperAdministrators() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/plugins/system/akeebaupdatecheck/akeebaupdatecheck.php:149
8 JDatabase->loadObjectList() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/plugins/system/akeebaupdatecheck/akeebaupdatecheck.php:234
9 JDatabaseMySQL->execute() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1100
10 JError::raiseError() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:548
11 JError::raise() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
After I upgraded Hikashop I get a server 500 error messsage (see attchament) when I proceed to the payment page.
When I swiched the debug mode to On, I got these messages, and the site became unreachable. I had to restore a backup to gasin access again. Any ideas?
Notice: Use of undefined constant Mkrl - assumed 'Mkrl' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2534
Notice: Use of undefined constant lkFxM4 - assumed 'lkFxM4' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535
Notice: Use of undefined constant qdco5Up - assumed 'qdco5Up' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535
Notice: Use of undefined constant kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy - assumed 'kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536
Notice: Use of undefined constant well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy - assumed 'well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536
Notice: Undefined index: SRFNTRGazS in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2537
500 - Er deed zich een fout voor.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `g`.`group_id` = '8' AND `u`.`block` = '0' AND `u`.`sendEmail` = '1'' at line 4 SQL=SELECT `u`.`id`,`u`.`email` FROM `prjl_user_usergroup_map` INNER JOIN `prjl_users` AS `u` ON(`g`.`user_id` = `u`.`id` WHERE `g`.`group_id` = '8' AND `u`.`block` = '0' AND `u`.`sendEmail` = '1'
Terug naar controlepaneel
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->render() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php:52
2 JApplication->triggerEvent() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:204
3 JDispatcher->trigger() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/application.php:642
4 JEvent->update() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:161
5 call_user_func_array() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:71
6 plgSystemAkeebaupdatecheck->onAfterRender()
7 plgSystemAkeebaupdatecheck->_getSuperAdministrators() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/plugins/system/akeebaupdatecheck/akeebaupdatecheck.php:149
8 JDatabase->loadObjectList() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/plugins/system/akeebaupdatecheck/akeebaupdatecheck.php:234
9 JDatabaseMySQL->execute() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1100
10 JError::raiseError() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:548
11 JError::raise() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
Groet,
René
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78366
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Server 500 error when checking out
Hi,
I don't think that this request is related on HikaShop, it seems to come from the akeeba component or the Joomla mailer.
As you can see, in the call stack there is no hikashop files, but akeebaupdatecheck.
I don't think that this request is related on HikaShop, it seems to come from the akeeba component or the Joomla mailer.
As you can see, in the call stack there is no hikashop files, but akeebaupdatecheck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78385
by rwstout
Groet,
René
Replied by rwstout on topic Server 500 error when checking out
Hmm,
I disabled all akeeba related extension and plugins. No change.
I think the Joomla mailer works fine, since other components (Kunena forum, Fox contact and others) use it without problems.
Any idea where to look?
I disabled all akeeba related extension and plugins. No change.
I think the Joomla mailer works fine, since other components (Kunena forum, Fox contact and others) use it without problems.
Any idea where to look?
Groet,
René
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78405
by rwstout
Groet,
René
Replied by rwstout on topic Server 500 error when checking out
Update:
I re-installed Joomla 2.5.8 and then the problem was gone.
I hate computers!!!!!
Thanks for your tips.
I re-installed Joomla 2.5.8 and then the problem was gone.
I hate computers!!!!!
Thanks for your tips.
Groet,
René
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds