- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
sliding menus for categories using joomla
13 years 10 months ago #78965
by itye2012
sliding menus for categories using joomla was created by itye2012
how can i setup a sliding joomla extension menu for the categories listing ? Ive tried to use the HIKA shop categories on 2 levels module but its not giving me the required result.
How can i use a menu manager in joomla to create the required sliding menu?
if I use a joomla extension menu which offers these slide affects how can i incorporate hika shops categories listing to work with such a menu?
How can i use a menu manager in joomla to create the required sliding menu?
if I use a joomla extension menu which offers these slide affects how can i incorporate hika shops categories listing to work with such a menu?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79005
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic sliding menus for categories using joomla
Hi,
There is an extension for HikaShop and MaxiMenu CK.
www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extension-maxi...ch-maximenu-hikashop
Or other extensions in the Joomla Extension Directory.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi.../hikashop-extensions
Regards,
There is an extension for HikaShop and MaxiMenu CK.
www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extension-maxi...ch-maximenu-hikashop
Or other extensions in the Joomla Extension Directory.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi.../hikashop-extensions
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79043
by itye2012
Replied by itye2012 on topic sliding menus for categories using joomla
thanks jerome, how can i integrate this with the hika shop category listing?
I know how to install the menu module and publish the module just need to know how i can get it to work with hika shop categories?
I know how to install the menu module and publish the module just need to know how i can get it to work with hika shop categories?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79073
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic sliding menus for categories using joomla
Hi,
I don't know, I never use it personally but this module is quite popular.
They have a quite full documentation with the plugin (25 pages).
I think you could find more information in their website and forum.
Regards,
I don't know, I never use it personally but this module is quite popular.
They have a quite full documentation with the plugin (25 pages).
I think you could find more information in their website and forum.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds