- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
13 years 10 months ago #79129
by Gudrun
Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales was created by Gudrun
Hello Niklas
For me the Google Analytics plug-in stopped recording sales after a few months. I did not change anaything in the settings tough. I now upgraded to Hikashop 2.0 a week ago, checked the settings again, but still no sales are recorded in the Ecommerce part of Google Analytics.
I am using the payment methods: hikashop bank transfer payment plugin and hikashop paypal payment plugin.
What can I do that the sales are recorded again? Any other configuration I need to change? I do have an SSL certificate for the website which I did not have from the beginning when I set up the shop, could this somehow influence?
my webshop is vegandthecity.ch
Thanks for the help!
Gudrun
For me the Google Analytics plug-in stopped recording sales after a few months. I did not change anaything in the settings tough. I now upgraded to Hikashop 2.0 a week ago, checked the settings again, but still no sales are recorded in the Ecommerce part of Google Analytics.
I am using the payment methods: hikashop bank transfer payment plugin and hikashop paypal payment plugin.
What can I do that the sales are recorded again? Any other configuration I need to change? I do have an SSL certificate for the website which I did not have from the beginning when I set up the shop, could this somehow influence?
my webshop is vegandthecity.ch
Thanks for the help!
Gudrun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79230
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
Hi,
Google analytics record only the orders with the status "Confirmed", do you change the statuses to Confirmed when you receive a bank transfer ?
I think that the SSL could be a reason.
Google analytics record only the orders with the status "Confirmed", do you change the statuses to Confirmed when you receive a bank transfer ?
I think that the SSL could be a reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79344
by Gudrun
Replied by Gudrun on topic Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
Hi,
Yes I do change it first to confirmed and then to shipped. I have 95% of orders payed with Paypal, where it changes it automatically to confirmed. So this should not be the issue. Anything else I can do to find out if the SSL might be an issue? Except the e-commerce part all other google analytics works perfectly for the page.
As we using adwords marketing, I also tried to add adwords code to some of the target pages after sales, so I can track conversions directly in adwords, but that also did not work so far.
thanks
Gudrun
Yes I do change it first to confirmed and then to shipped. I have 95% of orders payed with Paypal, where it changes it automatically to confirmed. So this should not be the issue. Anything else I can do to find out if the SSL might be an issue? Except the e-commerce part all other google analytics works perfectly for the page.
As we using adwords marketing, I also tried to add adwords code to some of the target pages after sales, so I can track conversions directly in adwords, but that also did not work so far.
thanks
Gudrun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79496
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
Hi,
Which version of Joomla are you using ?
Regards,
Which version of Joomla are you using ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79792
by Gudrun
Replied by Gudrun on topic Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
I am on Joomla 3.5.8 and Hikashop 2.0. The plugin however stopped already working with HIkashop 1.5.6 and an older Joomla version. Then I waitet for the upgrade to 2.0 Hikashop with the hope it would start working again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79870
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
Hi,
I have made yesterday some modification in plugins for Joomla 3.0
The configuration structure changes in Joomla 3.0 and the patch would fix the "sitename" in the plugin.
It is possible that, re-downloading HikaShop 2.0, would solve your problem.
Best regards,
I have made yesterday some modification in plugins for Joomla 3.0
The configuration structure changes in Joomla 3.0 and the patch would fix the "sitename" in the plugin.
It is possible that, re-downloading HikaShop 2.0, would solve your problem.
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81249
by Gudrun
Replied by Gudrun on topic Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
Hi
I just tried to redownload but it is a file format I cannot open not a zip file. Could you check? Did you alter the plugin code in the php file of the hikashopanalytics plugin or somewhere else?
Thank you
I just tried to redownload but it is a file format I cannot open not a zip file. Could you check? Did you alter the plugin code in the php file of the hikashopanalytics plugin or somewhere else?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81276
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Googly Analytics Plug-in does not record sales
Hi,
Since two days, HikaShop now use the "tar.gz" format.
The format is supported by Joomla and provide smaller files than zip.
If you use software like "7zip / winzip / winrar", you would be able to open "tar.gz" files like "zip" files.
Regards,
Since two days, HikaShop now use the "tar.gz" format.
The format is supported by Joomla and provide smaller files than zip.
If you use software like "7zip / winzip / winrar", you would be able to open "tar.gz" files like "zip" files.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds