software to manage the company
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81983
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
software to manage the company was created by lacasetta
Hi,
do you know if there is a program that manages stock / sales / invoices that is able to communicate with hikashop?
I need something to manage my not online sales that can update the hikashop stock.
do you know if there is a program that manages stock / sales / invoices that is able to communicate with hikashop?
I need something to manage my not online sales that can update the hikashop stock.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82034
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic software to manage the company
Hi,
There is no software able to do that by default, it need a big integration into the software and HikaShop.
There is no software able to do that by default, it need a big integration into the software and HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82036
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic software to manage the company
I know that it is a big integration.
But there are integrations with virtuemart, prestashop, oscommerce etc.
Why there is not for hikashop!!??
But there are integrations with virtuemart, prestashop, oscommerce etc.
Why there is not for hikashop!!??
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82074
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic software to manage the company
The integrations are with which software ?
You can maybe use the virtuemart integration and change some parts to adapt it to HikaShop. (Both working on Joomla)
You can maybe use the virtuemart integration and change some parts to adapt it to HikaShop. (Both working on Joomla)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82197
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic software to manage the company
I'm going to search well it and then i'll tell you more details.
Thanks
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82248
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic software to manage the company
I found something, but it is in italian.
Maybe with a little help by Google or Bing translator you'll understand.
You can find the technical specifications integration here: www.danea.it/software/easyfatt/ecommerce/specifiche/index.asp
I think that an integration with Hikashop will be a very usefull thing for a lot of Hikashop user!
Maybe with a little help by Google or Bing translator you'll understand.
You can find the technical specifications integration here: www.danea.it/software/easyfatt/ecommerce/specifiche/index.asp
I think that an integration with Hikashop will be a very usefull thing for a lot of Hikashop user!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82359
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic software to manage the company
Hi,
It's the first time that someone request this kind of feature with HikaShop.
Actually we already have a lot of things to develop, so I don't think that we will be able to develop it soon.
I suggest to ask to a third developer, or post a request in the commercial job section of this forum.
It's the first time that someone request this kind of feature with HikaShop.
Actually we already have a lot of things to develop, so I don't think that we will be able to develop it soon.
I suggest to ask to a third developer, or post a request in the commercial job section of this forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82365
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic software to manage the company
Ok, I'll do it.
Thanks
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds